Culturally Kathmandu Tour
This tour is an experience of Kathmandu's rich cultural heritage taking you to an in-depth tour to all the heritage sites of Kathmandu where you will be staying in boutique hotels that are renovated old heritage homes. In addition you will also experience the beautiful nature of Kathmandu valley and enjoy a stay in an organic farmhouse. A typical Kathmandu Experience!
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu. Meet at the airport and transfer to Kantipur Temple House. (Boutique hotel in Kathmandu)
- Day 2: Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu city.
- Day 3: Full day sightseeing of Swoyambhunath stupa with Chauni Museum and Budhanilkantha temple.
- Day 4: Full day sightseeing of Patan Durbar Square with Handicraft center, industrial estate for handicrafts and Patan Museum. Overnight at a renovated boutique hotel in Patan.
- Day 5: Full day sightseeing of Bungamati, Khokhana and Kirtipur town. Overnight at Patan.
- Day 6: Full day sightseeing of Changunarayan temple and Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Overnight at Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
- Day 7: Visit the nearby organic farm of Gundu Village. Overnight at Gundu Organic Farmhouse.
- Day 8: Drive back to Kathmandu. Full day at leisure.
- Day 9: Transfer to airport for final departure.