Experience Yoga in Mountain & Valley
“Do more of what makes you happy”. Yoga and spa together with travel can be the best holiday combination to explore the outside world whilst taking care of your inner wellbeing.
While you travel within Nepal, we can offer you with authentic therapies in a well-known Ayurveda centre, Tibetan healing centre and take time in spa while exploring the culture, food and life in different parts of Nepal.
Highlights of the Tour
- Go to Swayambhunath and Patan City, Namobuddha Monastery and ChampaDevi Temple
- Explore historical caves
- Get Ayurvedic massage as well as Tibetain Ku-Nye to bring body and mind in balance
- Learn yoga with Experts to maintain the right body balance Learning about the Hindu and Tibetain traditional healing methods
- Day 1: Guests are welcome and greeted at the airport.
- Transfer to Hotel
- Day 2: Morning Yoga and Meditation at Kantipur Temple House. Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu City, Swayambhunath Stupa and Patan City
- Our day will begin with yoga and meditation in the garden at the hotel. Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley, including the Durbar Square, the Temple of Living Goddess and the Royal Palace. You will also visit Kasthamandap, a temple built from a single tree and from which the city Kathmandu derives its name.
- Continue for a visit to Swayambhunath, the oldest Buddhist shrine, said to be 2000 years old. The stupa is situated on a hilltop with views of the city. Looking east from here one can see the entire Kathmandu valley spread out below.
- This afternoon we will travel to Patan City, an artistic and architectural jewel founded in 250 AD, and previously known as Lalitpur. Sometimes it is known as the “Town with a Thousand Golden Roofs.” Here we shall visit the Durbar Square, Royal Baths, Mahaboudha, Krishna Mandir and HirayanaMahabihar Temple (The Golden Temple).
- Day 3: Morning Yoga and Meditation
- We will visit Ayurveda Health home, which is a pioneering Pancha Karma Centre opened 2 decades ago as joint Nepal-German venture. It is providing quality Ayurvedic care, including full Classical Panca Karma. You can spend half the day doing therapy and massage.
- In the afternoon we will drive to Namobuddha- Located approximately 40 kilometers southeast of Kathmandu. Namo Buddha is one of the most important Buddhist pilgrimage sites south of the Himalayas.
- You will be welcomed at Namo-Buddha Resort- a delightful retreat fully ecological. This place is just 20 minutes walk from the monastery. You can enjoy a stunning view of the valley, variety in flora and fauna and a peaceful space.
- Evening walk to Namobuddha stupa and back for 3 course all organic delicious Dinner.
- Food is entirely vegetarian and homegrown; they take the time to offer you the dishes full of flavours that are seasonal.
- Day 4: Morning Yoga at Lhaso Hall
- Followed by a wholesome breakfast, go for a small morning walk to visit the local area. It is diverse, with old architecture. You will also get to experience the local Nepali life as it is happening in the village
- Lunch at Namobuddha Resort.
- Relaxing afternoon/ evening. Optional evening walk followed by all organic dinner.
- Day 5: After morning breakfast we will Drive to Dakshinkali and Pharping
- Pharping is 19km south of Kathmandu and is a bustling Newari town and has a circuit of religious sites and mostly famous. This trip is unique as it combines visiting Hindu and Buddhist temples.
- We will visit Dakshinkali temple, which is a tantric goddess dedicated to Kali, which is in a 17th century Hindu temple.
- Continue driving to Pharping, a sacred Buddhist site where tantric sage called Padmasambhaba meditated to achieved enlightenment in 8th century.
- Overnight at Pure Vision Tibetan Healing Centre, where you will be welcomed by Tibetan family.
- Evening singing bowl meditation will be conducted followed by signature Tibetain meal.
- Day 6: Morning Tibetain Meditation
- Breakfast will be followed by visit from Tibetain doctor and therapy session.
- Afternoon walk to the nearby caves and monasteries.
- Evening-you can enjoy any form of massage such as Tibetain Champa massage;
five-nectar herbal bath, Ku-Nye massage and many more to bring body and mind in balance.
- Day 7: Hike to Champadevi
- The trail is splendid as you walk along pine-forested ridge, and about 3 hours walk to reach Champadevi. Views of central and western Himalayan range will mesmerise you. You will walk down the same path to Pharping.
- Evening: Drive to Kathmandu and overnight at Kantipur Temple House
- Day 8: Optional morning: Mountain Flight
- Afternoon: you may enjoy shopping or even join for a homemade Nepali meal cooking class
- Evening dinner: You will enjoy at Bhojan Griha, an authentic Nepali meal with traditional folk music and dances. You can experience this in a heritage house from the priest which is over 150 years old.
- Day 9: Drive to Airport for Departure